TRWBS #218 – University of Success I: How to Look Back on Where You Have Been
Show Notes – Saturday, October 8, 2016
In this episode: Writer-podcaster-recovering television producer Robert Wesley Branch; civil rights investigations supervisor, singer-songwriter Dante Bonner; and jazz vocalist, recording artist, singer-songwriter Mai Maiesha. [The Robert Wesley Branch Show #218: University of Success I: How to Look Back on Where You Have Been – originally broadcast on Saturday, October 8, 2016] #TheRobertWesleyBranchShow #KeepItConscious #RealRawRelevant #StayWoke
Follow our Flow! (Some of the more memorable moments of this conversation.)
- [9:19] – [10:07] In My Mind (Theme from The Robert Wesley Branch Show). © 2013 Words and music by Darren Dante Bonner. Arrangement and vocals by Darren Dante Bonner. Keyboards and bass by Kenya Brown.
- [10:16] – [23:16] Donald Trump and White Male Privilege. Sharing on how the Republican Party created Donald Trump: they birthed him and now they have to burp him.
- [36:01] – [57:58] Reading the “Energy” in Your Life. Life experience is a series of energetic happenings all around you, all the time. Your awareness of this energy, and your ability to “read” this energy, and make wise decisions from this energy, is a major spiritual key to manifesting a life you love.
- [58:05] – [1:06:12] Dante’s “Word of the Week.” (Destiny). Dante uses Jeremiah [29:11] to break down the word “destiny,” encouraging everyone to follow their God-ordained spiritual path in life.
- [1:06:12] – [1:00:00] Mai’s “Golden Basket of Quotes.” Mai Maiesha uses the wisdom of author-spiritual teacher Florence Scovel Shinn (1871-1940) to talk about seeing and feeling the manifestation you desire – before it shows up; visualizing what you want in your right brain and using your emotions to “feel it” before you see it and experience it in the natural realm.
- [1:16:01] – [2:09:11] How to Look Back on Where You Have Been. Journeying from playwright Ntozake Shange to author Og Mandino to preacher Charles Spurgeon to writer Jo Coudert, we are enrolling in the University of Success – Semester 1, Lesson: How to Look Back on Where You Have Been – exploring success strategies for reinterpreting your past in ways that empower you in the eternal now.
Books/Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Og Mandino’s University of Success by Og Mandino
Robert Wesley Branch is a writer, podcaster, and recovering television producer. District of Columbia born. Maryland raised. Yoga developed. God made.
Connect with Robert
BlogTalkRadio Show Page: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/robert-wesley-branch
Libsyn Podcast Page: http://robertwesleybranch.libsyn.com/podcast
Apple iTunes Show Page: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-robert-wesley-branch-show/id1097518414?mt=2