TRWBS #208 – Creating a Year You Love – Show Notes
For a lack of vision, the people perish. So how, exactly, do you craft an empowering vision statement for the life you want while still experiencing the life you currently have? We’ll show you how. Many of us can commit our thoughts to paper, but are we using “words of power” that actually manifest the big dreams we desire? We’ll give you some examples. Have you been taught the sacred secrets of “I Am” statements? We’ll reveal them, as I coach one of my co-hosts, in real time, on how to turn passive words into active, energetic, mountain-moving prose that activates the soul codes and releases God’s creative power on your thinking and speaking and doing and being. The goal: to create a life – and a year – that you love! In this episode, you are in the front row as we dig deeper into an ongoing conversation about the importance of maintaining an active, imaginative vision statement for your life. It’s not just about how to write a mind-blowing vision statement, it’s also about how to use that vision statement to actually change your life. To make a shift: from the life you occupy to the life you love. In a very poignant moment – one that needs some extreme care to gently navigate through – one of my co-hosts reveals why she’s never been able to “envision” her ideal man. By traveling back to a childhood scar that continues to leave an adult wound, I coach her through to a new awareness about possible next steps for healing the emotional pain she still carries. On top of all that, having taped this show just days after my 50th birthday, I share the archaic Greek mythological and astrological story of Chiron, the wounded healer, whose planetary return occurs about every 50 years, bringing with it the energetic opportunity to (once and for all) heal old emotional, spiritual and psychological wounds.
In this episode: Writer-podcaster-recovering television producer Robert Wesley Branch; television executive producer and business development consultant Michele Wilson; civil rights investigator Dante Bonner; writer-playwright-director Dwayne V. Wiggins, Jr.; and jazz singer Mai Maiesha Rashad. [The Robert Wesley Branch Show #208: (Consciously) Creating a Year You Love – originally broadcast on Saturday, April 30, 2016] #TheRobertWesleyBranchShow
Follow our Flow! (Some of the more memorable moments of this conversation.)
- [[6:09] – [29:01]] “The Fearless Fifties I: Chiron Return” – I open this conversation sharing on the archaic Greek mythological and astrological story of Chiron, the wounded healer, whose planetary return occurs about every 50 years, bringing with it the energetic opportunity to (once and for all) heal old emotional, spiritual and psychological wounds.
- [[47:29] – [1:04:14]] “Waking Up to an Awareness of the Off-Worlders” – sharing on extra-terrestrial life here on Earth: now and in deep antiquity.
- [52:33] Michele talks about visiting the NAZCA lines in southern Peru.
- [[1:00:00]] Robert talks about the Nephilim (as mentioned Genesis 6:4), the biblical Flood, and the coming era of transhumanism.
- [1:14:52] Michele refers to TRWBS #205 (Coming to and Commanding Your Self-Worth), where I asked each of my co-hosts to list the top three most important people in their lives. Only one of them was on their own list.
- [1:17:09] Michele references a blog post by Marc Chernoff: 16 Simple Ways to Love Yourself Again
- [[1:33:48]-[1:38:20]] “Being Sensitive to the Truth We Speak to Others” – sharing on how speaking our truth sometimes causes casualties, and how we have to learn how to then clean up that mess of hurt feelings.
- [[1:38:20] – [1:41:30]] Maiesha’s Fabulous Basket of Quotes (from Prince) – Robert talks about “chiros” – the space outside of time as we know it.
- [[1:49:23] – [2:00:36]] Dwayne talks about writing his vision statement and Robert coaches him on the power of crafting “I Am” statements.
- [[2:00:36]] Maiesha talks about her “conscious creation” process.
- [[2:03:49]] Michele talks about her “conscious creation” process.
- Direct (MP3) download link of this episode: http://traffic.libsyn.com/robertwesleybranch/208_Creating_a_Year_You_Love_Music_Mixed_Final_Full_Episode.mp3
Books/Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Robert Wesley Branch is a writer, podcaster, and recovering television producer. District of Columbia born. Maryland raised. Yoga developed. God made.
Connect with Robert